Form D80B: Statement in support of dissolution/separation - behaviour

If you have served a petition for civil partnership dissolution or separation on your civil partner on the ground of unreasonable behaviour, and they have agreed not to contest the petition, use this document to draw up a statement confirming the details of the petition. You must sign the statement and file it with the court. A district judge will then decide whether or not to grant the dissolution/separation order. If you have not yet completed the document 'Form D84: Application for decree nisi/judicial separation decree', you should do so now. Please note that this document is only for use in England & Wales.

Buy this document

Civil partnership dissolution: Statement in support of dissolution/separation - behaviour (Form D80B)
Compatible region(s): England & Wales
Service level: Document only £19.99 Add to basket