Form D8: Dissolution/separation petition

This document must be used to start dissolution or separation proceedings and is formally called a 'petition'. A dissolution order brings a civil partnership to an end. A separation order does not have this effect, but does relieve the parties to a civil partnership from their legal obligation to live together. Please note that this document is only suitable for use in England & Wales.

Buy this document

Civil partnership dissolution: Dissolution/separation petition (Form D8)
Compatible region(s): England & Wales
Service level: Document only £34.99 Add to basket