Form D80B: Statement in support of divorce/judicial separation - behaviour

If you have served a petition for divorce or judicial separation on your spouse on the ground of unreasonable behaviour, and they have agreed not to contest the petition, use this document to draw up a statement confirming the details of the petition. You must sign the statement and file it with the court. A district judge will then decide whether or not to grant the decree of divorce/judicial separation. This statement must be submitted with a duly completed and signed application for a decree nisi or judicial separation decree. If you have not yet completed this, you should do so now using our document 'Form D84: Application for decree nisi/judicial separation decree'. Please note that this document is only for use in England and Wales.

Important Notice
In order to use this document you will need to have installed Adobe Acrobat Reader (version 4 or above). The Adobe software is free and may be downloaded by clicking here.

Buy this document

Divorce: Statement in support of divorce/judicial separation - behaviour (Form D80B)
Compatible region(s): England & Wales
Service level: Document only £19.99 Add to basket