Form D80E: Statement in support of divorce/judicial separation - 5-year separation

If you have served a petition for divorce or judicial separation on your spouse on the ground of a 5-year separation, and they have agreed not to contest the petition, use this document to draw up a statement confirming the details of the petition. You must sign the statement and file it with the court. A district judge will then decide whether or not to grant the decree of divorce/judicial separation. This statement must be submitted with a duly completed and signed application for a decree nisi or judicial separation decree. If you have not yet completed such a document, you should do so now using our document 'Form D84: Application for decree nisi/judicial separation decree'. Please note that this document is only for use in England & Wales.

Buy this document

Divorce: Statement in support of divorce/judicial separation - 5 year separation (Form D80E)
Compatible region(s): England & Wales
Service level: Document only £19.99 Add to basket