Change of name deed

Use this to change your name by one of two methods - deed poll or statutory declaration. You may have been using your new name for some time, but wish now to formally acknowledge your change of name, or you may wish to be known by your new name from this day forward. Guidance is included to help you choose which method is right for you.

Note that although you can use this to create a valid deed poll, it's not suitable if you plan to enrol (i.e. register) it with the Royal Courts of Justice.

You can only use this to change the name of someone aged 16 or over.

Buy this document

Change of name deed
Compatible region(s): England & Wales
Service level: Document only £19.99 Add to basket