Form D8: Divorce/judicial separation petition

This document is used to start divorce or judicial separation proceedings and is formally called a 'petition'. A divorce order brings a marriage to an end. A judicial separation order does not have this effect, but does relieve the spouses from their legal obligation to live together. A fee is payable to the court when the petition is submitted. This document is only suitable for use in England & Wales.

Buy this document

Divorce: Divorce/judicial separation petition (Form D8)
Compatible region(s): England & Wales
Service level: Document only £34.99 Add to basket